Mark Barroso donated 2016-09-08 21:18:07 -0400
We're looking forward to seeing you at the 2016 Unity Breakfast.
Individual Tickets are $30.
Sponsorships are available and support our Blue Ballot Victory Efforts.
Table Sponsorships (4 available) $700 (10 tickets, Program listing).
Other Sponsor levels are:
- Gold Sponsor - $400 (4 tickets and Program Listing)
- Silver Sponsor - $200 (2 tickets and Program Listing)
- Bronze Sponsor- $100 (1 ticket and Program Listing)
What your financial support makes possible:
- $3000 pays for Campaign Mailing to 10,000 voters
- $2000 purchases our Blue Ballots
- $1000 pays for a Campaign letter to 1700 voters
- $700 pays one months rent for both CCDP offices
- $400 pays for 5000 door hangers
- $100 pays for one month of Internet service
- $50 pays for two 3’ x 4 ‘ Early Voting signs
- $30 pays for one month of unlimited phone service for GOTV
Mark Barroso donated 2017-09-14 17:19:47 -0400$44,432.35 raisedGOAL: $50,000.00
If you would like to make a recurring donation Click Here.
Use this mail-in form if you prefer to send us your gift by check. Send it to CCDP, PO Box 1118, Pittsboro, NC 27312.
As you may already know, Chatham County has the distinction of being the most politically active county in N.C. We have produced the largest percentages of voter turnout over the past four election cycles, including mid-term elections. We do this by actively engaging our talented democratic constituency, people like you.
Your donations are critical to this success as they provide the funds that we need for our basic operations as well as campaign expenses. We are good stewards of your investment. Our success in 2017 and 2018 – winning all local races – demonstrates our effectiveness.
Please do your part to help by making a donation.
We welcome and appreciate any donation amount and contribution method you are comfortable with. Your valuable donation will be used to pay for a variety of CCDP expenses, including:
- CCDP Office
- Training for precinct committee members and candidates
- Communications materials including: Brochure, letter, newspaper, envelopes and door hanger design
- Website maintenance and social media tools
- Radio advertising, candidate road signs, bumper stickers, etc.
- Canvassing and poll greeter supplies and sample ballots.
- Community and Precinct meetings and events to Educate, Engage, Empower and Energize our voters!