Lee and Chatham Democratic Parties 2nd Congressional District Candidate Forum
Three Democrats are running in the primary for the right to run for this seat representing the Democratic party. They will present their case and answer questions from the audience on Tuesday April 15th.
Clay Aiken Web Site
Keith Crisco Web Site
Toni Morris Facebook
- 6:15 Welcome and introductions – Jan Nichols
- Explanation of process – Moderator Chris Rey, Chair 2nd Congressional District
- 6:25 Candidate Statements
- 6:45 Audience Submitted questions
- 7:45 Closing Statements
- 8 pm Wrap up and other announcements - Jan Nichols, Chair Chatham Democratic Party and Anne McCracken, Chair Lee County Democratic Party
8:10 - 9 PM Opportunity for informal interaction and distribution of candidate materials.
Ground Rules & Format
- Each candidate may make an opening statement not to exceed 5 minutes and a closing statement of 5 minutes.
- 2nd Congressional District Chair Chris Rey will moderate the discussion and direct questions to the candidates.
- Audience members may submit questions in writing at the table as they come in or anytime during the evening. Volunteers will collect the questions from the audience. These will be reviewed and then given to the moderator.
Each candidate may take up to 3 minutes to respond to a question.