Stanley Henshaw donated 2020-09-11 17:08:35 -0400$26,009.00 raisedGOAL: $30,000.00
This election we want to continue the tradition of Chatham having the top voter turnout among North Carolina counties. We need your financial support now to help us elect Democrats up and down the ballot.
Our goal is $30,000 between now and November 3, 2020.
This is the most important election of the decade. The future of our state and nation depends on a Democratic wave. Our fight to overcome voter suppression and misinformation is more challenging than ever. And we must adapt to campaigning during a global pandemic.
CCDP leadership has refocused on the strategies we can use to Get Out the Vote when we cannot gather in person or canvass. These include expanded calling, texting, mailing, and social media plus a new peer-to-peer effort called Activate Your Networks. We are going to put the Blue Ballot and information about candidates and voting in 30,000 Chatham households.
In addition to winning county races, CCDP is focused on increasing our voter turnout by 3% or more. By increasing our turnout in support of the Blue Ballot we increase the vote in all state-wide races. Those races include the Council of State, the Governor, U.S. Senate, the NC Supreme Court, the NC Court of Appeals and, critically, the President and Vice President. North Carolina is one of the six swing states that can give Joe Biden the votes he needs in the Electoral College.
If you prefer to mail us your donation, please use this form and send it to CCDP, PO Box 1118, Pittsboro, NC 27312.
Stanley Henshaw donated 2016-09-06 15:11:35 -0400
We're looking forward to seeing you at the 2016 Unity Breakfast.
Individual Tickets are $30.
Sponsorships are available and support our Blue Ballot Victory Efforts.
Table Sponsorships (4 available) $700 (10 tickets, Program listing).
Other Sponsor levels are:
- Gold Sponsor - $400 (4 tickets and Program Listing)
- Silver Sponsor - $200 (2 tickets and Program Listing)
- Bronze Sponsor- $100 (1 ticket and Program Listing)
What your financial support makes possible:
- $3000 pays for Campaign Mailing to 10,000 voters
- $2000 purchases our Blue Ballots
- $1000 pays for a Campaign letter to 1700 voters
- $700 pays one months rent for both CCDP offices
- $400 pays for 5000 door hangers
- $100 pays for one month of Internet service
- $50 pays for two 3’ x 4 ‘ Early Voting signs
- $30 pays for one month of unlimited phone service for GOTV