Valerie Foushee wants to volunteer 2016-11-01 22:53:14 -0400
Each election is important but 2020 is the year we must win up and down the ballot!
We have a real opportunity to change leadership in our state legislature, hold the courts and keep our Governor Roy Cooper. Every vote we turn out for Democrats increases the likelihood that we will take back the White House and add a Democratic Senator to Congress. There is a full slate of candidates in 2020 and you can help us turn out more Chatham voters to support them.
2020 is also the first year that the new voter ID law is in effect. CCDP will be reaching out to voters to ensure they have valid ID's.
Perhaps even more importantly, the winning party will be in charge of redistricting following the 2020 census. This will have far reaching impact on elections and policy for the next decade.
Your help is vitally important! We can't succeed without you. Become part of our volunteer network. If you can give 2 hours or 20 - there is something you can help with.
With volunteers like you we will succeed.Become a volunteer
Perhaps the most important part of getting involved with your Democratic party is voting in every election. After that you can do much more to help elect candidates and keep people aware of our issues and values. Donating your time and money wins elections. How much of either you commit it up to you!
Do You Want to Engage and Have Impact on Local, State and National Government?
We want you but there are a few things you need to think about as we start to collaborate on taking back our country.
- How much time, over what period can I invest? There are opportunities for everyone to participate in a way that works for all.
- What level of involvement do I seek (leadership team, committee member, regular volunteer, periodic volunteer etc.)
- What skills do I have that I want contribute as a volunteer?
We are working on preparing for 2020 and we need folks to help. Join one of CCDP's teams to address specific areas of work. We need folks to be part of these leadership teams and we need regular volunteers.
If you are interested in one of the teams listed please look at the team descriptions and Sign up to be a team member or team volunteer here. You may alternatively fill out this interest form. It can be emailed to our volunteer coordinator or mailed to the CCCP office.
If you want to be a team player (regular volunteer) please go to the Volunteer page and let us know what you are interested in doing.
- Outreach, Recruitment and Party Strength
- Technical Support and Data
- Communication, Advocacy and Voter Education
- Office Operations
Valerie Foushee donated 2016-11-01 22:52:30 -0400$62,687.35 raisedGOAL: $50,000.00
If you would like to make a recurring donation Click Here.
Use this mail-in form if you prefer to send us your gift by check. Send it to CCDP, PO Box 1118, Pittsboro, NC 27312.
As you may already know, Chatham County has the distinction of being the most politically active county in N.C. We have produced the largest percentages of voter turnout over the past four election cycles, including mid-term elections. We do this by actively engaging our talented democratic constituency, people like you.
Your donations are critical to this success as they provide the funds that we need for our basic operations as well as campaign expenses. We are good stewards of your investment. Our success in 2017 and 2018 – winning all local races – demonstrates our effectiveness.
Please do your part to help by making a donation.
We welcome and appreciate any donation amount and contribution method you are comfortable with. Your valuable donation will be used to pay for a variety of CCDP expenses, including:
- CCDP Office
- Training for precinct committee members and candidates
- Communications materials including: Brochure, letter, newspaper, envelopes and door hanger design
- Website maintenance and social media tools
- Radio advertising, candidate road signs, bumper stickers, etc.
- Canvassing and poll greeter supplies and sample ballots.
- Community and Precinct meetings and events to Educate, Engage, Empower and Energize our voters!